Pretty much I just sit back and shake my head at the way the world is going these days, to wit...
- In the '60s, we had protest songs. These days we have protest songs (examples here and here).
- "Sowing discord" and "undermining trust in the US government" now makes you a terrorist. Never mind free speech these days, or the bill of rights in general.
- The largest protest in Canadian history is going on but you would be hard pressed to find coverage in the mainstream media. If you do hear about, the bias is palpable.
- Speaking of media not covering major news events, their coverage of covid vaccines has been exceedingly biased as well.
- Sadly, noted scientists are being silenced (my tin foil hat got a bit itchy when Dr Robert Epstein came out with this interview then his wife was tragically killed in a one-car accident).
- Also on someone's shit list: Joe Rogan, Dr Malone, and many other scientists who expressed concern over covid and the covid vax.
At least we still have the Super Bowl...maybe.