I just realized it's been a while since I have blogged here. I suppose now is as good a test as any when it comes to the preps we have made over the last many year since the world seems to be a dumpster fire at the present time. To wit,
- The Pandora Papers show that the rich and powerful are scammy. No surprise here.
- And Facebook is scammy as well. Ditto.
- Social media had a major outage today. Can't say this bothers me much at all.
- The government seems to be heading towards a shutdown. Just one more piece of bad news.
- The covid scamdemic continues. Don't even get me started on the firing of healthcare providers who already have acquired immunity or mandates that people who work from home get the vax.
- But at least we aren't Australia. Don't give up your guns folks.
- The supply chain is a hot mess. This is causing wide-spread shortages of...everything. Even worse, there is a massively long list of drug shortages too.
- Apparently we are careening towards the Great Reset as planned, and Agenda 2030 will make us more secure. Thanks but no thanks, I will choose freedom over security any day.
- But at least all of this chaos made everyone forget about the Jeffrey Epstein (who didn't kill himself) scandal.
- Needless to say, keep prepping and aim to be as self-sufficient as possible.
Post a Comment