- Reconsider traveling to Iran, obviously, and be cautious about all travel to the Middle East if you are an American.
- Stay up to date with the situation via the media (example, today the DHS released a special bulletin on the situation).
- Keep your preps (water, food, supplies, gear, money, etc) fully stocked as usual.
- Keep your personal awareness at THREATCON Charlie level (hyper-aware of potential threats and problems, if you see something say something, and all that).
- Consider what you would need to do to protect yourself in the event of a cyber attack against US critical infrastructure, from the simple (back up your data, banking and investment records, etc) to the complex (what would you do if the power grid went down, if the internet went down for an extended period of time, or, for example, if you live in a dam spillway, what would happen if the dam was hacked?).
For the moment we will keep a 'wait and see' position and prepare, as usual, for whatever may happen.