- Nest has a "secret" microphone in it that "accidentally" was never noted in any documentation about the product.
- Your smart TV is spying on you.
- Your home assistant (Alexa, Echo, etc) is also spying on you.
- Many of the audio/video devices in your home like baby monitors can be easily hacked to spy on you.
- Email tracking is a thing.
- Even your doorbell can be remotely accessed.
- And the apps on your phone can relay very personal data about you to services like Facebook.
- Added: You aren't even safe from prying eyes at 35,000 feet!
If you are getting flashbacks to the novel "1984", you aren't alone.
Post a Comment