- The economic protests in France seem to going from bad (Yellow Vests breaking into the Ministry) to worse (calls for everyone to pull all of their money from the country's banking system). Yikes!
- France's neighbor England is seeing some economic instability due to Brexit.
- Chinese investors are pulling out of Silicon Valley (it's unknown what type of economic impact this will have).
- If the government shutdown isn't resolved by February, 40+ million people will not receive their food stamps...I can't even image what would happen in that scenario.
- Air travel (among many other things) is also being impacted by the shutdown.
- Finally, there was this scary infographic about what would happen if commercial trucks stopped running.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Monday, January 7, 2019
Keeping an Eye on the World Economy
Prepare yourself, which is the motto for this blog, and this week the focus should definitely be on the varying economic catastrophes slowly building around the world...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 7:53 PM
Labels: economic collapse
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment