- If you live in Denver, the city will help pay your mortgage up to $5000.
- If you are a member of the Navy Federal Credit Union, you can get a 0% interest loan to help you through the shutdown.
- Wells Fargo is also offering some types of assistance for their customers during the shutdown.
- Many food banks are offering assistance to those impacted by the shutdown.
- A number of people have set up GoFundMe pages to help them weather the shutdown.
On a side note, smaller banks, mortgage companies, and credit unions have set up programs to help their customers during the shutdown, it doesn't hurt to ask if yours has set up a program if you are impacted by the shutdown.