- If you are traveling for the holiday (starting this evening judging by our local freeways), stay safe out there...looks like it will be difficult traveling in some places around the country.
- For federal workers and tourists and many other people, the federal government shutdown which is slated to begin this evening could throw a significant wrench in your holiday plans.
- As of today we are now in a bear market. Prepare accordingly.
- Check out the full moon and the meteor shower on this winter solstice.
- Not done with your Christmas shopping? Some last minute gift ideas here.
- Something for your calendar...the National Park Service has announced their fee free days for 2019.
- For those of you who were amazed by the glitter bomb video (I was), it was unfortunately a hoax.
- Some inspiration for those who are fed up with the internet's "big 5".
- And some inspiration for improving your health in the new year.
- Finally, a note that donating blood during the holidays is as important as donating food to food banks...here's an interesting infographic on the topic.
Friday, December 21, 2018
10 Things for This Weekend
In no particular order...