- plenty of good food to eat.
- a roof over our heads.
- technology a plenty.
- all of the knowledge in the world at our fingertips.
- permissive gun laws.
- freedom to go where we want.
- freedom to practice the religion we want (or to practice no religion at all).
- jobs a plenty.
- physical fitness.
- so many entertainment options.
- online shopping.
- the general kindness of people.
- a relatively stable country (economically, legally, kind of politically).
- appliances that do all the work for us.
- top-notch healthcare.
- so many creativity options.
- hot running water.
- clean water from the tap.
- the wilderness.
- central air and heat.
- relative safety of our country.
- all of the consumer goods we could want at our fingertips.
I've been to many countries where some--or in some cases nearly all--of the aforementioned things are difficult if not impossible to come by so I'd like to take this opportunity to list the things that as Americans we can be thankful for during this holiday season. Here's to a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Post a Comment