- Life expectancy is dropping due to suicide and drug deaths.
- Consumer debt is at an all-time high.
- US ground water is in peril.
- Major depression is on the rise.
- Deadly mass shootings are increasing.
- This lost generation subreddit is a panoply of social angst.
- Then there is the impact of climate change on society.
So what can you do?
- Wikihow has some tips.
- Here are some tips from the Guardian.
- Economic policy will have an impact.
- There are plenty of websites and blogs with tips.
- The bottom line--prepare ahead of time, take care of yourself, don't fall for all of the media BS, watch what's happening and respond accordingly, and position yourself for success no matter the situation.
Post a Comment