- USB drives and micro SD cards (to back up all of your data/photos/videos).
- A bicycle (to use both for exercise and as a bug out vehicle alternative).
- A home security system (everything from a Ring doorbell camera to a complete system).
- An upgraded cell phone (some of these can replace everything from your camera to your tablet or even laptop depending on how you use it).
- A generator (for power outages during winter storms).
- Firearms (always a great gift, for yourself or others, during the holidays).
- A dog (shelters often hold sales to clear out their animals around this time of year; they make a great companion and a good first alert to ward off burglars).
- Outdoor gear (from tents and sleeping bags to backpacks and binoculars, sale outdoor gear is a great addition to your emergency gear).
- A fitness tracker (if it will inspire you/your giftee to get on an exercise program).
- Outdoor clothing (down jackets, rain shells, log underwear, wool socks...this is a great opportunity to buy high end gear for low prices).
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
10 Prepper Buys for Black Friday and Cyber Sunday
If you must buy during Black Friday and Cyber Monday (personally I don't think anyone needs to fight through massive crowds to buy anything, I'd rather pay a little extra to avoid being trampled), consider buying items that will be useful during a disaster such as...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 4:12 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment