- Travel safely to your holiday destination.
- If you must deep fry a turkey be careful!
- And be aware of other fire hazards too.
- Beware the possibility of food poisoning.
- Ensure your kid's safety at home and at other's homes.
- Be safety conscious this holiday and avoid a trip to the ER.
- Domestic violence doesn't take a holiday and neither should potential victims; prepare accordingly.
- Don't drive drunk and other driving safety tips.
- Here are some general safety tips.
- And remember these pet safety tips too.
Thursday, November 15, 2018
10 Prep Tips for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is just around the corner for us in the US. Here are some prep tips for the holiday: