- Robots are now building...robots. The future is looking a bit scary for, you know, humans.
- And this creepy Halloween project is just...weird. Which doesn't mean you shouldn't participate in it.
- Cop cameras will soon be able to track you using facial recognition. WCGW?
- Air pollution kills 7 million people a year. Yikes.
- I think I will decline being microchipped no matter how "convenient" it is.
- What would happen if everyone became vegetarian? This may be the only article I'm on board with.
Sunday, October 28, 2018
Today in Tech News
Color me creeped out with most of these things...