- Happy Halloween! With guests here this week who were eager to go the The Strip, we missed all of the trick or treaters this year.
- Remember to turn your clocks back on Saturday, Daylight Savings Time ends early Sunday morning for most of the US.
- Another good reason to have your kids learn to sew, tie flies, etc,: new med school students are lacking the dexterity for things like sewing up patients which requires more fine motor skills that what people learn these days swiping on their cell phones.
- Lately I've been hearing A LOT about a coming recession. Prepare accordingly.
- In 'that was unexpected' news, dog shoots man (instead of the other way around).
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Five Things from Today
In no particular order...