- Our government should not be buddies with countries that kill and dismember political rivals on foreign soil (how hard would it have been to make it look like an accident or suicide like other political assassinations?).
- The Sunspot Solar Observatory was closed down for eleven days because of...a rogue janitor porn investigation? Yeah right.
- Making police interactions with black people a racial thing is just stupid. It's especially unsympathetic when "The San Mateo County Sheriff's Office said deputies encountered Okobi "running in and out of traffic" on a street in Millbrae, a city about 30 miles northwest of Silicon Valley. Okobi "immediately assaulted" a deputy who got out of his vehicle, the statement said. There was a struggle with other deputies who responded." I have no sympathy for anyone, of any color, who instigates a violent encounter with police.
- There was the recent purge of independent media on Facebook which begs the question who gets to decide what is "real" news and what isn't "real" news. It also highlights why you shouldn't get your news from one biased website.
- Our president has the temperament of a five year old. How he got elected president is beyond me.
...I'll step off the soapbox now...