- Electrocution by downed power lines.
- Drowning in the storm surge.
- Being carried away and drowned in flash flooding.
- Being killed in mudslides.
- Being killed by falling trees.
- Blunt force trauma by blowing debris.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning after the hurricane.
- House fire during or after the hurricane.
- Being killed by the tornadoes that often follow hurricanes.
- Natural causes like a heart attack or fall.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
10 Ways a Hurricane Can Kill You
Hurricane Michael passed through the Florida panhandle this afternoon leaving a trail of destruction but fortunately only one death reported so far. When prepping for different types of disasters, it is important to know how each disaster could kill you. In the case of hurricanes, here are the ten most common ways people die in such disasters:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment