- Your free annual credit report (make sure there are no inaccuracies or debts that don't belong to you).
- Free topo maps (always good to have in an emergency).
- Free e-books (in case the power goes out you will have an entire library at your fingertips. Get books on survival, disaster prep, and some for entertainment).
- Free software (unless you need specific, spendy, software, there is a lot of good, free stuff out there to meet all of your needs).
- Free college courses (use these to improve your current job skills or for emergency use in the future--such as a medical school education, sans labs, for free).
- Tor browser (to protect your online anonymity).
- Free online resources from your local library (good for entertainment, helping your kids with homework, accessing online content which usually charges a fee, etc).
- Apps to help you survive a disaster (for you cell phone).
- A fillable disaster plan (if you are new to prepping this will help you get started with a plan).
- Free movies (for entertainment).
Friday, October 26, 2018
10 Things to Download Today
In no particular order...