- Register to vote.
- Review possible tax deductions with your tax accountant and see which ones you want to achieve by the end of the year.
- And consider working these end-of-the-year tasks into your schedule.
- If you are a hunter, get ready for hunting season.
- Take care of your end of season yard and garden tasks.
- Make holiday plans (buy gifts a few at a time instead of the weekend before Christmas, book air and lodging if you will visit family during the holidays, and make plans/prepare for all of the holidays including Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- Plan a fall camping or backpacking trip (it's a little more challenging than summer camping, less extreme than winter camping).
- Set a big goal and achieve it by the end of the year (get your HAM license, get your CCW permit, walk 1000 miles by the end of the year, etc).
- If you need to bulk up your emergency fund or just cover Christmas without going into debt, pick up a seasonal job.
- Consider getting a flu vaccine.
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
10 Things to Do Now
In no particular order...