- Facebook wants to put a camera in your home. LOL that's a big no way.
- If you live in the Florida panhandle, a major hurricane is headed your way. Prepare now.
- These down throws at Costco are a hit with preppers and backpackers alike.
- The horrific limo crash from a few days ago is a reminder of why I don't like limos no matter how classy and fancy.
- From "the world is going to Hell in a handbasket" file: a journalist goes to a consulate to pick up some papers and is murdered in the consulate. And then the president of InterPol goes back to his home country and vanishes. Yikes.
- The mid-terms are coming up and our current political situation is a shit show. Everyone should vote so if you aren't registered, check here for more info.
- It may be because I'm old but prices on some things seem to be getting out of hand. A $1500 cell phone? A $550 hair curler? Sheesh.
- And here's some headlines that will make you terrified of the future.
- If you've been shopping lately and found it odd that it looks like Christmas is now in full swing--in early October--it's called Christmas creep. There are several holidays I would like to enjoy first before we get to Christmas.
- Veterinarians used to be fairly inexpensive and many even came to your home. These days pet health care is so expensive that pet insurance is now a thing.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
10 Random Things
In no particular order...