- You can grow all of your own food.
- You can build a panic room.
- You can build/buy an extreme BOV.
- You can build an off-grid home.
- You can take some advanced shooting courses.
- You can go all out prepping for the apocalypse.
- You can make your own radio shack.
- You can train to be a ninja.
- You can travel...everywhere.
- You can cut yourself off from society all together.
- You can become as storm chaser.
- You can join--or create your own--'Cajun Navy'.
- You can join the military.
- You can join the French Foreign Legion.
- You can live without money.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Sunday, September 30, 2018
National Preparedness Month Day 30--Extreme Prepping
To wrap up our month of preparedness, we will touch on some things you can do if you really want to go extreme with your prepping...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 5:16 PM
Labels: disaster preparedness
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment