- If you/your kids will be hunting this fall, now is a good time to get your hunting license, sight your rifles in, take a hunter's ed course if needed, gather all of your hunting/fall camping gear, etc.
- If you have a garden, be sure to write up your fall garden "to do" list. Example here.
- You should also make sure your home is ready for fall/winter by doing these tasks.
- Of course if you have kids, creating a back to school "to do" list should also be done. Example here.
- Finally, winter storms are the most common natural disaster to prepare for so whether you live in tornado alley, a hurricane zone, or somewhere that gets a lot of cold, snowy weather, be sure you prepare now.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Fall Is Almost Here!
It seems like summer pretty much flew by this year (I'm convinced time actually speeds up the older you get but anyway...). In a few short weeks it will be September and for many parts of the country--not here as it will still be over 100 degrees--it will be fall. Now is a good time to make your fall "to do" lists so you/your home will be set for the winter weather to come.
Posted by Code Name Insight at 7:35 PM
Labels: fall task list
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment