If you come upon a plant (or berry or tree fruit or underground vegetable, etc) and do not recognize it, how do you know if it is edible? In most cases you would take a photo or ask someone or otherwise confirm that it isn't poisonous before eating it. In an emergency you may have no one to confirm whether it is edible or poisonous and be just hungry enough to eat it. First, however, perform the universal edibility test which will give you a better idea if the plant is safe to eat.
Post a Comment