- Leave some hand weights on the table and do ten reps before each meal.
- Stretch each morning while watching the news.
- Take a walk around the neighborhood before breakfast.
- Take a walk around your work site after lunch.
- Skip rope for ten minutes before dinner.
- Do some sort of calisthenics each day--10 push ups, 10 sit ups, 10 squats, etc.
- Do a handstand/headstand each day (up against the wall if necessary).
- Play a Wii fitness game with the kids after dinner.
- Stand up during commercials when you are watching TV in the evening and do some leg lifts/balance exercises.
- Stretch each night before bed.
Thursday, June 21, 2018
10 Ways to Add Exercise to Your Day
Exercise for preppers is important for a couple of reasons. First, it can reduce you risk of a variety of health problems, and second, it can help you physically respond to a disaster. Here are ten simple ways to add exercise to your day: