- A prepper survives the Venezuela collapse.
- Puerto Ricans get creative to survive.
- I will survive.
- How to survive a global disaster.
- How to survive societal collapse in suburbia.
- How Russians survived the collapse of communism.
- Surviving a full SHTF collapse in Bosnia.
- More on surviving Bosnia here and here.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Is a Collapse Coming?
The folks over at r/collapse sure think so. And so do many of the people over at r/preppers. There are several types of collapses to consider--economic collapse, government collapse, a real estate collapse a la 2008...but the end result of all of these will be about the same--economic instability, serious personal security concerns, and the inability of the average person to earn money to even buy food and other necessary supplies. Since I've never lived through a wide-spread societal collapse, I can only point you to information provided by those that have. Here's some reading material for this evening...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 3:58 PM
Labels: economic collapse
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment