- Sign up for a challenging running event.
- Get your HAM radio operator's license.
- Become a certified EMT.
- Travel internationally (you will need a passport and a ticket).
- Participate in a USPSA or IPSC shooting event.
- Participate in an outdoor education course like Outward Bound or one of these schools.
- Volunteer for your local Search and Rescue organization (example here).
- Get a free online education in a field you are interested in.
- Learn a foreign language.
- Join a program that will improve your health (examples here and here).
Thursday, April 5, 2018
10 Summer Challenges
If you are looking for something to do this summer that is both challenging as well as educational, consider these activities: