- I looked up in the sky this afternoon and spotted a Janet Airlines aircraft heading for the airport.
- Easter comes early this year, it will be this Sunday, April 1st, the same day as April's Fools Day.
- No one finished last weekend's Barkley Marathon (this isn't actually uncommon).
- We will hit 80 degrees in Vegas this week (first time this year).
- It's nice to see that high schools still have rifle teams.
- Burning Man sold out in a half hour this year.
- Federal tax filings in the US are due in a few weeks (if you are a senior check out this additional tax info).
- And finally, thanks for all of the suggestions for great places to live on yesterday's post, I appreciate your input!
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Interesting Things This Week
It's an interesting week around here...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 7:19 PM
Labels: random musings
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment