- In California, a robot is now doing the burger flipping.
- In Arizona, autonomous vehicles no longer need safety drivers.
- Walmart and Kroger at ditching cashiers.
- Amazon plans to open even more cashierless stores.
- Uber is hoping to roll out a self-driving fleet within 18 months.
- Driverless big rigs are also on the near horizon.
- In Japan robots have pretty much taken over a hotel.
- Robots are even taking aim at doctor and nurse positions.
If your job is in danger of being replaced by a robot, shipped overseas, or otherwise deemed unnecessary in the near future, it is time to expand your skill set.