- Follow some basic steps to avoid being a victim of kidnapping.
- Attend a "kidnapping survival school".
- Purchase kidnap and ransom insurance.
- Have a kidnapping extrication team on speed dial.
- Consider traveling with a security team.
- Consider carrying a GPS tracker...or even implanting one.
- Avoid places where kidnapping is common.
- Learn how to escape a kidnapper.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Thursday, March 22, 2018
8 Kidnapping Resources
While kidnapping isn't common in the US (it does happen but many Amber alerts go out for custodial kidnapping which is different than stranger kidnapping), it is a common practice in many other countries. Often it isn't so much that people want to steal a child but that people will kidnap targets--often adults who appear to have money--as a way to raise ransom money which they use to further their cause, whatever that cause may be. Whether you are an international traveler, a teen on spring break, or work for a multinational company which requires you to live and work in various countries, here are eight kidnapping resources:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment