- Schedule/arrange any home repairs/improvements that need to be done.
- Plan a family camping/backpacking trip.
- Set a big physical goal to accomplish by summer (first 5k, first marathon, mud run, etc).
- Grow a garden, even if it is just in a window.
- Go to summer school (take a course--from shooting to accounting--that will help you in your life and work).
- Plan a family vacation (of the international sort if possible).
- Learn a new skill this summer (build something, knit something, bake something, etc).
- Forage for wild food this summer.
- Volunteer in your community this summer.
- Preserve food this summer (can something, make jam, etc).
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Monday, March 26, 2018
10 Preps for Summer
Here are ten things you should plan for this summer:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 9:47 PM
Labels: summer tasks
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment