- This is an overview of what happened.
- The error was corrected quickly (but not quick enough for some).
- The alert system was just restarted not too long ago.
- Many of the people commenting on this thread were in Hawaii, gives you a good "boots on the ground" look at how people handled the alert.
- I wish this response was tongue-in-cheek but I don't think it was.
- This is a ballistic missile preparedness FAQ from Hawaii.
- And Japan prepared a "how to survive a ballistic missile attack" guide here.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Saturday, January 13, 2018
Oops, We Accidentally Scared the Hell Out of an Entire State
If you are currently in Hawaii, I probably don't need to tell you that the warning that came through your TV, radio, and phone today about a missile heading towards the island was a mistake. Here's the pertinent information:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 5:30 PM
Labels: threat warning
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment