- Order your garden seeds.
- Check (and fix) any air leaks in your home.
- Plan and book your summer vacation.
- Check out all of the new tech innovations at CES which is going on now.
- Make a list of things that should be dealt with in the spring (furnace serviced? new tires? replacement windows?). List any small, non urgent problems that should be fixed when the weather warms up.
- Get ready for tax season.
- Do some preventive maintenance on your garden tools and machines.
- Consider buying annual passes (for National Parks, state parks, your local museum, your local zoo...or any other activity your family enjoys on a regular basis).
- If you are indoors anyway because of the weather, make the most of your time by getting your HAM radio license, your concealed carry permit, your CPR certificate, taking a karate or other self defense class, etc.
- Do some minor indoor remodeling tasks like making some hidey holes, putting together a DIY security system, etc.
Tuesday, January 9, 2018
10 January Tasks
In no particular order...