- There are gas shortages in the south (this is why storing extra fuel is a good idea)
- Bayer is trying to buy out Monsanto (does anyone else see the irony here??)
- If you have a publicly (or in some cases privately) funded pension, this is some news you should know (and a good reason to be financially prepared for everything, including the loss of your pension)
- Bruce Schneier is the guru of IT security and among his more recent warnings is the fact that someone (or many someones) are learning how to take down the internet (good comments on the topic here too)
- And if all of this isn't Mad Max-ish enough for you, consider the possibilities of doxing and disinformation campaigns (again thanks to Schneier)
Saturday, September 17, 2016
In Case You Need More Things to Worry About...
It's been a worrying few days for news...