The latest in the news (and lessons learned, of course):
- When rich, powerful people turn up unexpectedly dead, one hopes a thorough investigation is taking place.
- If you plan on faking your death, it doesn't take a die-hard survivalist to know that all contact must be cut off. Duh.
- The most atrocious crime you can think of often results in a rush to judgement. If the crime went down as reported the death penalty would be too good for the perpetrators, on the other hand, the Diane Downs case still rankles in the back of my mind.
- The nanny state is getting to be a bit much.
- ALL parents should teach their children how NOT to become a victim (and how not to become a perpetrator).
p.s. If you have left comments recently on the blog and don't see them posted, there was an issue with hundreds of comments being accidentally deleted. Please re-post them!