- The Libyan Ambassador was killed. WTF is up with security there???
- Apparently a big chunk of the Muslim world doesn't believe in freedom of speech. Sticks and stones and all that...WTF?
- It took an inmate death to remind us that, yep, there are still prisoners languishing in Guantanamo without charges and without any sort of recognizable legal process followed. WTF?
- A Navy SEAL goes on TV to talk about a mission. WTF? Apparently he missed the day in BUDs where they taught the SEAL Code.
- And speaking of being held without charges I was reminded about Bradley Manning. WTF is up with "right to a speedy trial" and all that?
- You can't just go buy a bottle of Jack? WTF is up with these workers?
- I will be happy when the elections are over. All of the political attack ads make me say WTF (and also make me want to toss my TV out the window).
- This showed up on my morning news feed. WTF?? Las Vegas has the worst drivers I've ever seen (and I've seen some of the worst places to drive in the world).
- WTF is up with all this water? I knew Vegas got the occasional flash flood but this is crazy.
- And finally, you put a high-value target in a war zone and wonder why attention is diverted from the mission. WTF were they thinking?
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Thursday, September 13, 2012
10 Things That Made Me Say WTF This Week
It's been an unsettling week of news these past few days:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment