- I hope you all had a great Christmas. It was busy but pretty low-key around here, just the way I like it.
- Have a safe and happy New Year. The spouse is insistent on spending New Year's Eve on the Strip in Las Vegas. I'm less than enthused about spending any time at all in a crowd of hundreds of thousands.
- With lots less work and lots less traveling, at least for the first half of next year, the blog should be updated much more regularly.
- Please do not drink and drive this coming weekend. It could save your life or the life of another.
- There's been plenty of rumbling about TEOTWAWKI happening at the end of next year (mostly due to then end of the Mayan calendar). If you are prepared for such a thing on a daily basis this could be a chance or test out your preps and less of a "running around like a chicken with it's head cut off" thing like the unprepared masses may experience. But then again, it could turn out like Y2K.
- Thanks to all who have supported our efforts at CNI!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
End of the Year Wrap Up
Some random stuff for the end of the year...