The question: When it comes to Christmas spending this year, how will it compare to your spending last year? No suprise...
- Spending more--only 2 people (4%)
- Spending less--13 people (28%0
- Spending waaaaay less--19 people (41%)
- Spending the same--12 people (26%)
POLL: What do you see as your most pressing survival threats in the next few months? Take our new poll...>
And some interesting websites for thinking outside of the box...
- One Dollar Diet Project (a thoroughly interesting idea--the kind where you cheer others who do it but hope you never have to)
- Tiny House Blog (I seriously want one of these...now to convince the spouse...)
- Breakfast at Sally's (I recommended this book when I first started reading it. Now that I've finished reading it, I really really recommend it as it gives a lot of survival tips that can come in handy for everyone)
- Voluntary Simplicity (the older I get, the less I need...)