A few things to know this week...
- Our deep-state overlords will be meeting in Davos next week. One can hardly wait to see what sort of 1984-esque machinations they will be devising for us at the event.
- On Monday it will be MLK Jr Day as well as free entrance day to all of the national parks. This is a great time to get out in nature and enjoy our national parks.
- If you haven't heard of Open AI and ChatGPT, you will. The possibilities will be amazing and/or it may end civilization as we know it.
- Anecdotally, I know A LOT of people who have been double and triple vaxxed and they are either sick, or in a few cases, dead. While the mainstream media is pointing to coincidence, there are some doctors saying maybe giving giant pharmaceutical companies unlimited power without any oversight might be a bad idea. Hmmm
- The recent kerfuffle about banning gas stoves seems to have the public's attention right now (never mind the massive payouts sent to Ukraine while our country's debt limit showdown is soon coming to a head or other such important things but anyway...). Did I mention that the study was funded by a renewable energy institute? I used to take medical and scientific studies at face value; these days I first check to see who funded the study to see if they got their money's worth.
- If you don't know who Whitney Webb is, you should. Search YouTube for videos like this (before they are scrubbed from the internet).
- If you live in the southeast, I hope you and yours are safe after the massive tornado outbreak that happened yesterday.
Post a Comment