In no particular order...
- A passport from your home country.
- A passport from a second country.
- $5000 in cash (dollars, euros, yen, or a mix of these).
- A degoogled phone for general use.
- A burner cell phone and sim (neither attached to your name) in a faraday bag.
- A reasonable EDC kit with dialed in gear to meet your needs.
- A foreign bank account.
- Multiple sources of income.
- A reasonable bug out bag (which will allow you to blend into an urban environment, not a 90l 'kitchen sink' monstrosity).
- A firearm and ammo (preferably handed down from an elderly relative with no background check/registration link to you).
- Non-lethal protection (pepper spray, taser, etc).
- An encrypted USB drive with all of your files backed up on it.
- A lock picking kit (and the knowledge to use it)
- A HAM radio (and the knowledge to use it)
- Some cryptocurrency.
- A place to stash your cache items when you don't need them (private, secure, not linked to you).
- A micro SD card with your entire survival library stored on it/micro SD card reader
- A privacy plan (ghost address, remailing service, buy assets via a corp or trust, etc)
- Multiple modes on transit: walk, bike, motorcycle, bus, plane, vehicle, boat, etc.
- Knowledge and skills (as wide and deep as you can stuff into your head).
Post a Comment