It's been a busy week in the news...
- The CIA is spying on Americans.
- The Prime Minister of our generally peaceful neighbor Canada unilaterally declared martial law on it's citizens.
- The PM also decided to freeze Canadian's bank accounts, seize their assets, and determine who is worthy of crowdfunding (not the right, of course). All of these things were done without court orders or other due process.
- Data about the vaccines is disappearing because it doesn't follow the narrative.
- The US government seems to be fanning the flames of war between Russia and Ukraine.
- Inflation is heading for historic heights.
- And apparently trying to murder someone doesn't even get you held in jail until trial anymore.
- Then there is our country careening towards a social credit system as quickly as possible.
- And of course our every move is being digitally tracked.
- Hopefully the midterms will bring positive change.
Post a Comment