First, a caveat: everything you do online can be tracked and traced back to you, even when you use seemingly "secure" sites and services. Now that that's out of the way, with the way big tech, mainstream media, and social media is leading our society off a cliff, it's time for us to look into alternative sites and services to use online. When Titter can choose to de-platform a sitting president (President Trump) and an internationally lauded vaccine researcher (Dr Malone), you know there is something wrong with "the system". Here are alternative sites and services to consider:
- Instead of Facebook check out Gab, MeWe, or Minds
- Instead of Twitter check out Gettr, Parler, or Mastodon
- Instead of Facebook Messenger check out Telegram, Signal, or Viber
- Instead of YouTube check out Odysee, Rumble, or Lbry
- For up-to-date tech info check out Rob Braxman, Sumsub, or Techlore
- You may also want to consider a de-Googled phone, a secure web browser, a secure search engine, a secure email service, and a VPN.