- Trying to delete yourself from the internet is virtually impossible.
- And I don't need to tell you that ALL social media services track you...
- ...up to and including actually listening to your conversations.
- Even the NSA has developed tools to track you via social media.
- Did you know that the digital media you buy online isn't really yours?
- And now it looks like if you use cloud storage, the thought police can remove YOUR items that they find objectionable. George Orwell's head would explode if he knew how accurately he was able to predict the future.
- Finally, if you want a daily update on all of the ways your privacy is being eroded, check out this subreddit.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Sunday, May 24, 2020
Digital Life or Digital Nightmare?
Most people know they are being tracked in a multitude of ways every day and I guess, like the frog in the boiling pot of water, the tracking systems have been developed so incrementally that most people don't even think twice about how much everything they do can be reviewed, analyzed, and even reached out and "grabbed" at the whim of the powers that be. Here are some things to consider:
Posted by Code Name Insight at 1:42 PM
Labels: digital security
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment