- Measles, an easily preventable disease, is enjoying a resurgence (thanks anti-vaxers).
- And this website will tell you if your doctor has been "bought and paid for" by drug companies.
- I have no idea WTF is going on with the abortion thing (pretty much hasn't been on my radar but for those who do want an abortion it's a fairly big deal), but apparently some states want us to go back to the good ole "coat hanger abortion" days. Jeez.
- Global warming is a thing (better than an ice age I guess).
- We are diving into a trade war which may cause economic upheaval.
- Speaking of economics, does it seem like we are returning to feudalism?
- On another note, growing up back in the Dark Ages myself, every home in the county had chickens in the backyard. Not sure what changed but I never remember people getting salmonella from them.
- Then there is the weird weather even though it is nearly summer (example here and here).
- And apparently our leader is less fond of the title "president" but rather seems to want to be a "king". Yikes.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Friday, May 17, 2019
Sometimes I Think We are Regressing to the Dark Ages...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Amazing how lefTARD you have become.ReplyDelete
Willing to wager heavily you would score a perfect 4 on the Clarey Test.