- It seems weird to warn about wildfire season in early May but there it is. It seems wildfire season is starting earlier and earlier each year.
- And while hurricane season doesn't officially start until June 1, it is never too early to start preparing.
- Of course infectious disease are always a threat (check out info on measles and the flu here).
- Many families move during the summer, if you are finding a "forever" home, take rising sea levels into consideration.
- And as long as we are talking about summer, consider that there could be problems with overtaxed grids or proactive shut downs of power supplies. Prepare accordingly.
Monday, May 13, 2019
Five Disasters on the Horizon
Some summer disasters to consider...start prepping now.