- Set your clocks forward an hour tomorrow night before you go to sleep; daylight savings time begins on Sunday.
- The spouse had cataract surgery last week and is raving about the significant improvement in vision to the point of not needing glasses any more (something to consider for long-term prepping if such surgery gets rid of the need for glasses or contacts).
- A skill not often suggested--learn to use chopsticks; in a SHTF situation they can be improvised from all sorts of materials.
- Get your kids vaccinated. Seriously, what is this the 1800s??
- Pretty soon you may no longer need your wallet anymore.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Friday, March 8, 2019
5 Quick Tips
In no particular order...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 8:38 PM
Labels: quick tips
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment