- If you are active duty or retired military, here's a long list of discounts you can receive.
- An update on climate change.
- Did you know license plate readers are not always accurate? I didn't know this.
- A 12 year old created nuclear fusion. Um yikes.
- Have some spare time? Here's hundreds of free FEMA classes.
- Someone in South Carolina may be holding an unclaimed $1.5 billion dollar lottery ticket.
- Beware romance scammers...and all scammer, really. The scam in this article is unfortunately very very common.
- Samsung just introduced their newest cell phone, a folding communication device with a price tag of $2000(!).
- One reason I am not buying a cell phone in the near future--especially one that costs $2000, is because 5g is on the horizon which will necessitate a 5g phone. So I will wait until the cool folding screen thing is figured out AND 5g is working well and then replace my trusty cell phone.
- I think "relentlessly automating" is going to be much more common in the near future.
Saturday, February 23, 2019
10 Things to Know This Weekend
In no particular order...