- A story from a firefighter.
- And a story from another firefighter.
- The impact of the shutdown on a first-time home buyer.
- How workers in Chicago are impacted by the shutdown.
- Here are tweets on Twitter from #ShutdownStories.
- This is how the shutdown is impacting federal agencies.
- Some stories from Coast Guard families who won't get paid during the shutdown.
- Even farmers are affected by the shutdown.
There are several resources to help people survive the shutdown of (somewhat) dubious usefulness:
A great time to NOT Be dependent on government!ReplyDelete
Definitely agree. Fortunately this doesn't impact military retirement pay or social security but if it carries on for another month the millions of people who depend on food stamps will be in a tight spot.Delete