- You can win a million dollars if you have a great idea for the new 5g service.
- An interesting article on being homeless in Alaska.
- Cops can't force people to open their cell phones with their biometrics.
- Large beer? Small beer? Apparently they are the same.
- We are at day 24 and counting of the government shutdown.
- The government shutdown in eight charts.
- If you plan on flying during the shutdown, arrive early at the airport and pack some patience.
- And here are 82 direct effects of the shutdown.
- In other news, your cell phone is ridiculously easy to trace.
- Finally, from the 'time flies' file, it has been 10 years since the Miracle on the Hudson.
Monday, January 14, 2019
10 Random Things
In no particular order...