- A reddit post from someone living in the quake zone.
- A short article on how infrastructure was impacted.
- An article about the initial damage from the quake.
- An article on the psychological impact of the quake.
- An article on how to look for structural damage in your home.
- And a minute by minute description of what happened during the earthquake.
- There was even an opinion piece on the earthquake aftermath.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Saturday, December 1, 2018
Lessons Learned from the Alaska Quake
There was a fairly big earthquake in Alaska yesterday. While this is obviously a problem for the folks in Anchorage, for the rest of us, it can be a learning experience...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment