- If you are traveling for the holiday (starting this evening judging by our local freeways), stay safe out there...looks like it will be difficult traveling in some places around the country.
- For federal workers and tourists and many other people, the federal government shutdown which is slated to begin this evening could throw a significant wrench in your holiday plans.
- As of today we are now in a bear market. Prepare accordingly.
- Check out the full moon and the meteor shower on this winter solstice.
- Not done with your Christmas shopping? Some last minute gift ideas here.
- Something for your calendar...the National Park Service has announced their fee free days for 2019.
- For those of you who were amazed by the glitter bomb video (I was), it was unfortunately a hoax.
- Some inspiration for those who are fed up with the internet's "big 5".
- And some inspiration for improving your health in the new year.
- Finally, a note that donating blood during the holidays is as important as donating food to food banks...here's an interesting infographic on the topic.
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Friday, December 21, 2018
10 Things for This Weekend
In no particular order...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 6:14 PM
Labels: news links
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment