- A face mask if you are in many places in California this week.
- A walk outside today (it's National Take a Hike Day today).
- A walk outside next Friday (it's #OptOutside day in lieu of Black Friday).
- Fortitude, I suppose, if you plan to shop Black Friday.
- Fast mousing skills for scooping up Cyber Monday deals.
- Cold weather gear if you happen to be going to New England for the holiday.
- Fortitude (and patience) if you will be traveling over the holiday.
- A healthy disregard for official narratives (especially in cases where "multiple blunt force injuries" equal suicide).
- Cool Tools (actually this is an interesting site to peruse just for the heck of it, also when looking for interesting and unusual holiday gifts).
- A crash course in archiving your important documents and photos (a good thing to do when you have extra free time around the holidays).
The blog for adventurers, travelers, mercenaries, fed-types, pseudo fed-types, survivalists, military, techies, researchers...
Saturday, November 17, 2018
10 Things You Need This Week
Not trying to sound like a Buzzfeed article but...
Posted by Code Name Insight at 2:40 PM
Labels: random musings
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment