- USB drives and micro SD cards (to back up all of your data/photos/videos).
- A bicycle (to use both for exercise and as a bug out vehicle alternative).
- A home security system (everything from a Ring doorbell camera to a complete system).
- An upgraded cell phone (some of these can replace everything from your camera to your tablet or even laptop depending on how you use it).
- A generator (for power outages during winter storms).
- Firearms (always a great gift, for yourself or others, during the holidays).
- A dog (shelters often hold sales to clear out their animals around this time of year; they make a great companion and a good first alert to ward off burglars).
- Outdoor gear (from tents and sleeping bags to backpacks and binoculars, sale outdoor gear is a great addition to your emergency gear).
- A fitness tracker (if it will inspire you/your giftee to get on an exercise program).
- Outdoor clothing (down jackets, rain shells, log underwear, wool socks...this is a great opportunity to buy high end gear for low prices).
Tuesday, November 20, 2018
10 Prepper Buys for Black Friday and Cyber Sunday
If you must buy during Black Friday and Cyber Monday (personally I don't think anyone needs to fight through massive crowds to buy anything, I'd rather pay a little extra to avoid being trampled), consider buying items that will be useful during a disaster such as...